Bath benches are a must-have accessory if you want to make your bathroom accessible to wheelchair users, seniors, and people with limited mobility. Not only do they prevent accidents but also give people more privacy since they can shower and use the toilet with no or minimal assistance from others.
What Makes Bath Benches Important?
- A shower bench provides a safe and comfortable space to sit down while taking a shower.
- Some bath benches can also serve as a wheelchair-accessible seat.
- These must-have bath accessories provide independence for seniors and people with mobility issues, giving them more choice and control over their environment.
What Makes Our Bath Benches Exceptional
Each bathroom bench is made of heavy-duty molded plastic seat and non-corrosive aluminum legs with slip-resistant rubber tips to ensure this bath safety accessory does not move around while showering.
Our bath benches are also lightweight and portable, some of which are even foldable, making them a great travel companion.
These are the other notable features of our shower benches:
- They come with padded seats or can be used with a bath seat cushion.
- Some benches have a built-in shower basket and handheld shower set.
- They come in various sizes and designs to accommodate the different weight and body type of users.
Facts about Falls