Last Updated January 29, 2021
The information that we collect:
- Personal Information
Generally, you can visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information (when we use the term “Personal Information,” we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person, such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, mobile phone number, age, gender, date of birth, as well as additional sensitive information such as your social security number, financial information, financial account information, and other similar types of information). If you do provide us with Personal Information, we will store and use that information in accordance with this Policy. For example, you may provide us with Personal Information when you purchase products from our Site; fill out forms or fields on the Site; when you register for a HealthQuest, Inc. account; when you participate in online surveys;, and when you contact us or request information about us, this Site and our products or services (whether by email or other means).
- Cookies and other Tracking Information
- Automatically Collected Information
When you visit the Site, we may automatically receive and record certain information from your computer, web browser and/or mobile device, including your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, hardware and software settings and configurations, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after visiting the Site, the pages you view on the Site, your actions on the Site, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Site. When you use the Site on a mobile device, we may also collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or wireless local area network signals.
How we use the information we collect:
- We use non-identifying information about your use of the Site to understand and analyze the usages trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Site, and to improve fraud detection and information security.
- We may use your e-mail address or other Personal Information (a) to facilitate account creation and logon process, contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service, to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our product, information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, or to send you promotional materials. Generally, you can opt-out of receiving promotional communications by following links provided in the messages, , or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Although your changes are reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics.
When we disclose information:
- We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect HealthQuest, Inc. from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to protect the security or integrity of the Site; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; or to comply with state and federal laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant.
- We make certain information available to third parties to comply with various reporting obligations, and for business or marketing purposes. When possible, we provide this information in a de-identified way.
- We work with third party service providers to provide services for us, such as website development, payment processing, shipping, hosting, data storage, maintenance. To the extent it is necessary for these third party service providers to complete their contractual obligations to us, these third parties may have access to or process your information.
- In the event HeatlhQuest, Inc. were to be engaged in or contemplating a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy, HealthQuest, Inc. may transfer or assign the data, including Personal Information, that we have collected from users.
- You may, of course, decline to share certain information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Site.
- Once you have registered for a HealthQuest, Inc. account, you may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences at any time by accessing your account preferences page through the Site.
- If you have not created an account and you would like for us to delete your information, please send us a request at email@example.com.
- If you do not wish to receive email offers or newsletters from us, you can opt-out of receiving email information from us (except for emails related to the completion of your registration, correction of user data, change of password, and other similar communications essential to your transactions through the Site) by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the email. Although your changes are reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not allow children under 13 years of age to use the Site, we do not knowingly collect or maintain information from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of the Site are directed to persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Site at any time or in any manner. If we learn that information has been collected through the Site from persons under 13 years of age and without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 13 years of age has obtained a HealthQuest, Inc. account or provided us with information, please alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we delete the information from our systems.
Our Commitment to Data Security:
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to protect the integrity and security of your information; however, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through the Site, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. We cannot control the actions of other users or other third parties with whom you may choose to share your information and therefore we cannot and do not guarantee that information you post through the Site will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. Even after removal, copies of information that you have posted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored such information.
We retain information as long as it is reasonably necessary and relevant for our operations, and/or to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, or enforce our Terms or other agreements.
Visitors from Outside the United States:
Limitation of Liability:
By accessing this Site and/or providing us with Personal Information and other data, you expressly and unconditionally release and hold us harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of such information. We are not responsible for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of your information caused by those service providers.
Do Not Track Disclosures
Third parties such as advertising networks, analytics providers, and widget providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you access or use our Services. Currently, various browsers offer a “Do Not Track” option, but there is no standard for how DNT should work on commercial websites. Due to lack of such standards, the Site does not respond to Do Not Track consumer browser settings.
Our Contact Information:
Attn: Privacy Dept
8141 Greenback Lane
Fair Oaks, California 95628